DEMONSTRATION ONLY: The instructional section and practice tests are not available for this MTE module. See the MTE 5 section for a more complete preview. Staff and faculty of postsecondary and K12 institutions may request a complimentary, unrestricted preview of both the student and instructor sections of our program for evaluation purposes.
Operations with Positive Fractions
Topics covered in this unit include:
- Visually Represent Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Find the Prime Factorization of a Given Number
- Correctly Place Fractions on a Number Line
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Write an Equivalent Fraction with a Given Denominator
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Multiplication of Fractions
- Division of Fractions
The menu at the left can be used to navigate to a specific area of instruction within this unit, go to one of the four practice test, or return to the Main Menu. If you want to see all of the content tested within this unit, use the Next button at the bottom of the screens to access each page in the sequence.