DEMONSTRATION ONLY: The instructional section and practice tests are not available for this MTE module. See the MTE 5 section for a more complete preview. Staff and faculty of postsecondary and K12 institutions may request a complimentary, unrestricted preview of both the student and instructor sections of our program for evaluation purposes.
Rational Exponents and Radicals
Topics covered in this unit include:
- Simplifying Radical Expressions
- Rationalizing the Denominator
- Solving Radical Equations
- Define the Imaginary Unit and Imaginary Numbers
- Understanding the Pythagorean Theorem
- Understanding the Distance Formula
The menu at the left can be used to navigate to a specific area of instruction within this unit, go to one of the four practice test, or return to the Main Menu. If you want to see all of the content tested within this unit, use the Next button at the bottom of the screens to access each page in the sequence.