DEMONSTRATION ONLY: The instructional section and practice tests are not available for this MTE module. See the MTE 5 section for a more complete preview. Staff and faculty of postsecondary and K12 institutions may request a complimentary, unrestricted preview of both the student and instructor sections of our program for evaluation purposes.
Operations with Positive Decimals and Percents
Topics covered in this unit include:
- Operations with Decimals
- Understanding the Connection Between Fractions and Decimals
- Application Problems Using Percents
- Analyze and Interpret Basic Graphs to Solve Problems
- Application Problems Involving the Interpretation of Basic Graphs
- Calculating a Unit Rate
- Convert Measurements Within the U.S. Customary and Metric System Using Unit Analysis
The menu at the left can be used to navigate to a specific area of instruction within this unit, go to one of the four practice test, or return to the Main Menu. If you want to see all of the content tested within this unit, use the Next button at the bottom of the screens to access each page in the sequence.