School representatives interested in a site license can request an unrestricted preview of both student and instructor sections of this program for evaluation purposes.
This online instructional course contains the information and sample tests you need to pass the Praxis Reading for Virginia Educators: Elementary and Special Education (5306).
The program is divided into three sections:
2. Part A: Selected-Response Questions
- I. Assessment and Diagnostic Teaching
- II. Oral Language and Communication
- III. Reading Development
- IV. Writing and Research
- Practice Test 1 - 100 Questions
- Practice Test 2 - 100 Questions
3. Part B: Constructed-Response Questions
- V. Analysis and Application
- Two Assessment and Diagnostic Teaching Practice Questions
- Two Reading Development Knowledge Practice Questions
- Two Application of Writing and Research Practice Questions
If you need information on the official Praxis test and tips for getting the most out of this preparation program, you can find it in the first section, Introduction.
The Part A and B sections present the subject matter content included on the Reading for Virginia Educators: Elementary and Special Education test. Each section begins with the information and skills needed. Then the section provides sample tests for your practice. Each sample test in Part A will be graded by the computer and you will have the opportunity to see the manner in which each item is correctly answered.
The area on the left contains a menu which you can use to guide your way through the course.
The white area on the right contains a series of pages providing you the information that is needed. At the end of each page, use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons to move from one page to the next.
The Sign Out (Exit Demo) link on the left allows you to stop working when necessary and pick up where you left off when you return. The program will automatically remember your location in the course so you can easily find it when you sign in for more study.
You may need to review everything or you may only need portions of this program. Whatever the case, use the menu at your left or just click the “Next” button below to begin.
* Praxis® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS. This online program is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service.